Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

Saturday my best friend got married, and I was the maid of honor. It was a joyful but sad day to watch the "Fantastic Four" slowly but surely disbanding. All of us were in the wedding. It was truly beautiful. Jessie was absolutely gorgeous. She did a great job choosing decorations and planning the ceremony and reception, not that I doubted she would for a second. I was more stressed out than the bride, which makes me think that I will be a wreck on my wedding day. Lacie, Sarah Ann, and I were privileged to be able to sing at Jessie's wedding. It was really just a good time once things started rolling. I was even allowed to fulfill the highest of all maid of honor duties--helping the bride pee. :) O, and should I mention that I caught the bouquet? Sorry Lacie. :P
The wedding party

Mr. & Mrs. Bobby Bernier


It was a tough fight for the bouquet...

but I won!
Congratulations Jessie and Bobby! I love you both!

No comments: