Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hair

Ok, I know I said I'd talk about friendship on my very next blog, but right now I'm in class. I really don't think I'll be able to concentrate on important matters such as friendship and pay attention to my professor. So, I'm gonna talk about face shapes and new hair cuts.

Last night, I was sitting on the couch with my roommate, watching the votes come in (yesterday was Super Tuesday), crossing my fingers, and discussing hair and politics with my roommate. Now, I'm not normally a very good multi-tasker, but for the sake of keeping up in this fast-paced world, I'm practicing. I really don't like politics, so I'm not going to talk about the presidential candidates for fear of looking ignorant...because I am.

Michelle, my roommate, was saying to me the other day that her hair was getting to "the awkward stage,"and she wanted to find a hair stylist here, where we go to school. My hair is in the awkward stage too...We decided Saturday was haircut day.


...I type too slowly. Class is over. Wait anxiously for the rest of this story.

No comments: