Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

As some may have noticed, my blog has been a bit neglected this past year. A new year marks new beginnings, and I have resolved to move the blog a bit higher on my priority list. I am working on my blog mission statement currently, because I want it to be clear to myself and readers what this blog is all about. I may have seemed absent from the blogosphere, but I have been very much aware of the amazing world of blogging that is out there. My list of favorite blogs is growing out of control! My blogging stopped for two reasons. 1. I was too busy reading everyone else's blogs and 2. my blog lost its cool factor once I realized how awesome everyone was making their's. I want to be able to do all of the cool stuff that's out there, but the task is daunting. When I went to college I wanted to be a graphic design major....That lasted a week. I came back to my dorm crying after my first drawing class. Huge fail. But I dream of being able to do all of the awesome computer graphics and web design. So, slowly but surely, on top of all that is going on in my life, I am going to learn to master the world of blog. I will be asking for lots of help and will gladly take assistance from anyone offering. I didn't and will not be studying art or design. This is not my career. But I want to find a place for myself in this world of blogging. I will be soon posting my blog statement and my new years resolutions for 2011, starting with my reason for this picture. Until then, I will hold you in suspense....but not for months this time. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: