Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow Week

I just love where I live!


I have had entire snow week off. Crazy. And I have loved every minute of it. What would you do if you had an entire week with nothing to do and nowhere to go? Here's a bit of what I did.


First: Made a snowman named Stewart with great friends. I'm blessed to have friends in my apartment complex. There was no way I was driving those first few days.


Second: I built stuff...with some help......ok, lots of help. Thanks guys! I finally have a dresser!


Then I built something else. Just the chair. I guess it's more like putting stuff together and following directions. But I like to say I built it.

Next I spent all day in my adorable warm and snuggly jammies and painted my toes. Warmest wishes to you! What would you do on a snowed in day?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: