Monday, January 24, 2011

Homemade Cookies

If you can believe this, I have never made cookies from scratch. Seriously. I always buy the prepackaged break and bake stuff. Well, I have just loved baking lately, so all I needed was a good excuse to make some. Kroger (I love that store!) was having a beautiful 3 day sale where I could get 2 FREE gallons of milk with purchase of $10 worth of products I normally buy anyway. I go through a lot of milk on my own, but I could not possibly drink all of that milk before it would go bad. (Found out you can freeze milk, but that's a story for another day.) So, I decided to give some away. Instead of giving friends a random jug of milk, they needed a little something to go with it. The most obvious choice...chocolate chip cookies! Thankfully, I made them one day before this nasty cold came and rendered me unmotivated! :) They turned out perfectly!

Measuring and Mixing


Baking and Cooling


Admiring and Devouring
:)
Any recipe suggestions of what I should bake up next?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: